The Cardioline Telemedicine team offer specific skills for a wide range of needs of each type of customer.
From order processing, in-factory set-up, shipping and delivery, to installation and testing; from specialized pre- and post-sales technical assistance to business intelligence and reporting support, up to the management of Cardioline’s FullRisk Program, which allows Customers full continuous operations.
Logistics and technical management
- Order verification during assembly
- In-factory set-up (preparation and check) of the specific configuration chosen by the Customer
- Managing and checking shipment
- Technical support by phone during the final set-up phase
- Managing testing procedure, collecting and checking supporting documents
- Registering and activating Cardioline programme
- Managing training procedures (when applicable)
- Collecting and managing orders for consumables and product accessories (electrodes, cables, etc.)
- Managing and checking order shipments
- Collecting and managing refill orders for report packages
- Cardioline Ref Site Network
- Collecting and managing malfunction reports
- Direct intervention on customer systems
- Managing on-site technical service, by a Cardioline Product Specialist
After-sales Business Intelligence Service
- Collecting and sharing information available in the system regarding the use of resources
- Monitoring and reporting Cardioline Ref Site Network global-services.
- Drafting analytics reports with qualitative and quantitative indicators regarding the services provided for development progress
- Sharing Marketing Bulletins and Solution Updates on a regular basis
- Organization of webinars/online training events